15 Best Apple and Pumpkin Picking Farms Near New York City or New Jersey

I don't know about you but pumpkin picking is one of my favorite things to do before Halloween. And I don't mind the fresh, sweet apples that come with this season either. It's one of the reasons I love this unorthodox festival. Maybe unorthodox isn't the right word for it but dressing up as something you're not to try and scare other people while giving out candy? It's certainly quite different from Christmas and Thanksgiving.

But I'm not hating on it. Like I said, I love Halloween which is why I think you guys should check out this amazing compilation of the 15 best apple and pumpkin picking farms near NYC or New Jersey. They will fulfill your pumpkin and apple needs this Halloween along with giving you some great family entertainment. Some of these farms are actually quite breathtaking: the nature, the plants, the fresh produce. I assure you that if you visit them, you will not be disappointed and I recommend that you find the nearest one before all the good stuff is gone! You don't want to be left with rotten jack-o-lanterns! Or bad apple pies for that matter.

0 Yorum Var.: