8 Best Android Phones With Expandable Memory in 2017

Memory wasn’t so significant when phones didn’t have cameras or mp3 support and other audio files. There were mono phony and polyphony melodies, but they would get annoying pretty quickly. I think my first phone with support for videos, music and higher qualities photos was Sony Ericsson K510i. It had about 30MB of internal memory, so memory card was a life saver. I continued to upgrade the memory of my phones with memory cards until a few years ago when I got a phone with 32GB of storage and didn’t need any. Yes, I have tons of music, apps, photos, videos and honestly, I never check out my storage space. Insidermonkey experts made a list of 8 best Android phones with expandable memory in 2017.

Probably the smartphone manufacturers saw there were plenty of users like me and cut the memory card slots out of their phones for good in the past couple of years. Samsung made that thing when they removed the memory card slot from Samsung S6. Some of the big manufacturers like Huawei, LG, ZTE, and Xiaomi also opted for this. The decision wasn’t received warmly by the smartphone users, and now almost all major smartphone manufacturers are bringing the memory card slot back. Besides Apple of course, who stubbornly declines to give that option for their users because of their business model. We recommend you to check out our list of 7 Best Smartphones with the Best Cameras in 2017.

0 Yorum Var.: