7 Kosher Cooking Classes in NYC and NJ

As for me I really love cooking. It is one of my favorite hobbies, aside baking cakes. But what is true that we can always learn something new, something exciting in the kitchen. I love checking new recipes everywhere; what’s more I registered lots of cooking sites, blogs in order to learn as many recipes as I can. I particularly like making international meals; I must confess my personal favorites are the Hungarian, Italian and Greek cuisine. For animals, the Kosher practice calls that you must only eat those that both chew food and have crack hooves, otherwise if these two are not present or if only one of these two is present, that animal should not be eaten. Insidermonkey experts made a list of 7 Kosher cooking classes in NYC and NJ.

We have picked three classes from their list. JCC Culinary Arts practices the Jewish values during their classes. They have various programs not only in the culinary field, but also in performing arts. Dairy and meat cooking classes which meet the Kosher standards are both offered here specifically in their Patti Gelman Culinary Arts Center. There are a lot of classes taught by world class chefs that are happening at De Gustibus Cooking School. For a kosher cooking class, they invite chefs like Isaac Bernstein who is the Culinary Director of Pomegranate, a premier supermarket. If you want to learn how to create ingredient-heavy Indian dishes, check out our article on 4 Indian cooking classes in NYC and NJ.

0 Yorum Var.: