7 Easiest Dental Hygiene Programs in America

When I was younger I was afraid of dentists. Many times they were so strict and spoke to people in a rude way. As a child and teen, I spent a lot of time at the dentist. I think I just inherited unruly teeth, as I have never been a big fan of sweets and sugary candy or drinks, and my mom rarely lets us have that stuff in the first place. Regardless, I still spent more than my share of time going to the dentist on top of the twice a year cleaning. I do remember always looking forward to a dentist appointment because it meant I got to out of school for a few hours, plus I got to pick a small toy from the dentist’s prize box. Insidermonkey experts made a list of 7 easiest dental hygiene programs in America.

We have picked two programs from their list. The first one is Herzing University-Minneapolis. As you can see, it has the lowest rate of acceptance on our entire list, which is 97.2 % a very high figure in itself. On top of that, the university is well equipped in terms of facilities for the students. After you enroll, you will have access to a 25,000 sq ft of state-of-the-art classroom and lab training space, along with other top notch educational facilities. The second program is at Western Kentucky University. Western Kentucky University shares the rate of acceptance with our previous entrant at 97.2 percent. You can also check our list of 7 easiest dental schools to get into.

0 Yorum Var.: