7 Easiest Bob Dylan Songs to Play on Guitar

I can’t say I always loved Bob Dylan’s music. When I was young, I preferred heavier and faster tunes, so Bob Dylan’s ramblings and softer approach weren’t the things that appealed to me. I noticed, however, as I got older, I listened to Bob Dylan more frequently. Especially when I discovered Blood on the Tracks album which contains some of my favorite songs. It must have been the fact that I started paying more attention to the words, and realized that Dylan was a lyricist genius. That was proven when he received Nobel Prize in Literature in 2016. One great thing about being a fan of his music is that he recorded 38 studio albums, so you’ll always have something to listen. Insidermonkey experts made a list of 7 Bob Dylan songs to play on guitar.

We have picked two songs from the list for now. The first one is Tangled Up In Blue. One of my favorite Dylan’s songs, Tangled Up In Blue opens the list. There are numerous interpretations and versions of the song, and almost all of them require a capo. I think this version of the chords I provided will make it sound close to original without it. Rhythm can be a bit sketchy at the times so prepare to practice more than you would like. Second one is The Times They Are A-Changing. This isn’t a hard song by any means. The chord progression is simple and repeats itself on all the verses. Also, the chords are pretty much basic, so all you need to do is get the strumming pattern correctly. You can also check our list of 10 Easiest Beatles Songs to Play on Guitar.

0 Yorum Var.: