4 Kosher Cake Decorating Classes in NYC and NJ

Do you like baking? Or are you just planning to study it? As for me I really love baking. It is one of my favorite hobbies, aside cooking. But what is true that we can always learn something new, something exciting in the kitchen. I love checking new recipes everywhere; what’s more I registered lots of baking sites, blogs in order to learn as many recipes as I can. The first “real” cake of mine was when I wanted to bake a birthday cake for my Love. It was so nice that I couldn’t believe it. Are you curious about kosher cake decorating classes? Insidermonkey experts recently published an article of 4 kosher cake decorating classes in NYC and NJ where we can find couple of interesting tips.

We have picked two courses from their list. The one we have chosen for today is Natural Gourmet Institute. Dr. Annemarie Colbin, Ph.D. is the founder of Natural Gourmet Institute and her program has been in operation since 1977. Here, they are promoting healthy dishes (mostly vegan) and have produced over 2,500 chefs from all over the globe. The cakes made in their classes are vegan and have no gluten, soy, eggs, and any trace of dairy.  This class is led by Chef Hideyo Yamada where the cake decorating is also included. We hope you will enjoy these classes and will learn lots of wonderful decorating tips. You can also check our list of 7 kosher cooking classes in NYC and NJ.


0 Yorum Var.: