Top 10 Cloud Service Providers in 2017

Do you know much about cloud services? Insider Monkey lately published an article in which they highlighted the top ones in cloud computing, including those providing infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions. As for me I am not expert, so I am just a simple user of any software, but I am always keen on watching experts to work with various programs, and really respect them. Now I have studied a lot from Insider Monkey’s article. I haven’t known too much about cloud service providers, so this article is a great experience for me. On reading it I have some slight idea of cloud services, and the article explains very well these providers’ rankings in the world. Here is the list by Insidermonkey experts of top 10 cloud service providers in 2017.

Regarding to Insider Monkey’s article the top cloud service providers in 2017 are: Adobe Systems Inc. (NASDAQ:ADBE), Amazon Web Services of Amazon Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN), Google Cloud of Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG), International Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM), Microsoft Azure of Microsoft Corp. (NASDAQ:MSFT), Oracle Corp. (NYSE:ORCL), Rackspace Hosting Inc. (NYSE:RAX), Salesforce Inc. (NYSE:CRM), SAP SE (NYSE:SAP), and Workday Inc. (NYSE:WDAY). Insider Monkey narrowed the list, so the article focuses infrastructure-as-a-service, platform as a service and software-as-a-service vendors, which are ranked per their estimated cloud revenue. You can also check 10 biggest cloud computing companies in the world.

0 Yorum Var.: