10 Worst Industrial Disasters/Accidents in The World

This subject isn’t either fun nor entertained at all. This is only an informative topic that should open your and every industrial owner’s eyes. Yes, big industries can bring a lot of money and feed a lot of mouths. But the safety should always be on the top of the priorities. Because, no matter the profit, there are many lives to be thought of and many lives to be saved. I always knew that accidents happen but I always believed that this was something that always happens far away from me. Until one night, when I was still in high school, a barrack a few minutes away from the city I live in exploded. Luckily for everyone, no one got hurt or died but we all felt a great danger coming along. Although it was far away from us, we all felt an Earthquake caused by the explosion and saw the fire and the smoke from there. Insidermonkey experts made a list of 10 worst industrial disasters/accidents in the world.

That was the scariest experience of my life so I can’t even imagine what people who survived or lost their loved ones in even bigger accidents gone through. I look at videos of explosions in different industrial areas online all the time but since the day that I experienced one by myself, I try not to get too emotionally involved and I usually don’t even read about it. That’s why the only accident that I could think of that was related to this subject was the nuclear explosion in Chernobyl. It happened way before I was born but scientists say that there are still consequences for people who live there. unlike some explosions where more than a hundred people lost their lives immediately, the numbers were a lot lower in this case. But although only 31 people lost their lives, many people were diagnosed with more serious diseases caused by the explosion of the reactor. You can also check our list of 11 Safest Places on Earth from Nuclear Fallout.

0 Yorum Var.: