10 Futuristic Apps For iPhone and Android

Do you like to get newer and newer apps for you mobile? Do you always check what are the best and latest options and apps for mobile? But what are the coolest and most futuristic apps for you cell phone? Lots of people share the opinion that the best part about smart phones is the apps. To be honest I really like downloading various apps for my Android. Apps are like seasons, they come and go, they shine and then everybody forgets about them. Of course there exceptions: the great basic one: Facebook, Twitter, Weather, and so on. Before downloading something I always watch its reviews, because as for me I don’t like unpleasant surprises: for example you can’t delete the app from your device, or it doesn’t work properly. Insidermonkey experts made a list of futuristic apps for iPhone and Android.

So I must admit I am not an adventurous type – at first I wait a bit until others try these apps, and if they say the apps are good, I will try them. When we think of futuristic apps, we generally feel about apps that utilize new advances in technology that are still mostly development and haven’t touched the mainstream too terribly much. There are apps that utilize the camera of the device so that you can understand better the world around you. You might also like some of the outrageous sex apps in Apple and Android stores if you’re feeling like checking out something a little more risqué.

0 Yorum Var.: