10 Best Selling Alkaline Bottled Water Brands In America

As for me I strive to drink enough water, although I must admit I often forget about it. But nowadays I always put a bottle of water on my desk, near my laptop in order to keep it in mind. Therefore I manage to drink 3-3,5 liters of water a day. Luckily people are more and more conscious of fitness and health – and they want to be sure that drinks and food they consume, are not harmful for their health. Alkaline water is popular because it less acidic than tap water. The pH of the neutral water is 7, therefore any water whose pH is above 7 is regarded alkaline water. Insidermonkey experts made a list of best-selling alkaline bottled water brands in America.

Pre-packaged water is very good, but I agree with the author of the article when she says she would rather have a reusable, sturdy bottle. Drinking enough water is essential, but saving the environment is also important. In order to give us the appropriate and right answer Insider Monkey observed the alkaline brands on Amazon with ratings between 3 and 5 stars. These brands are bought most frequently and consequently they are the best ones. So we can get to know what alkaline bottled water is worth purchasing it. You can also check our list of bottled water brands without fluoride.

0 Yorum Var.: