7 Best Food Documentaries on Amazon Prime

I am a food enthusiast, I love everything from documentaries to books to events about food. The amazing thing is, there are so many cultures in the world, and pretty much every culture out there has its own unique cooking style and choice of ingredients, that gives the food a totally new appeal. Anyway, if you are an enthusiast foodie like me, then I am sure this intro has piqued your interest. Insidermonkey experts made a list of 7 best food documentaries on Amazon Prime.

Food is awesome, do not get me wrong I do think that begin addicted to food is something pretty bad, but being a food enthusiast cannot hurt right? Well, as long as you watch what you are eating, more importantly how much are you eating, you will not become overweight or worse obese. I mean, putting on unwanted weight will seriously hamper you ability to function in the society, and even in your personal life. You can also check our list of the 35 Best Documentaries on Amazon Prime.

0 Yorum Var.: