10 Most Annoying Questions to Ask a Pregnant Woman

Being pregnant is a pretty magical time. Did I just say magical? Wow. I’m pretty sure the me of five years ago just punched myself in the face. What I meant to say is that being pregnant is a a life-changing, vomit-inducing, hemorrhoid-producing, value-contemplating, giant-boob-creating, stretch-mark-watching time. It’s a whole lot of other things as well. Insidermonkey experts made a list of 10 most annoying questions to ask a pregnant woman.

Most people have lost the art of conversation when it comes to being knocked up. There are other things going on in my life other than the beach ball consuming my midsection! Also, don't stare. Didn't your mother teach you not to stare at people? I have to say there are some really annoying things people say that make my skin crawl on the daily — and it's started to become a broken record of questions and statements. Hopefully they'll stop once baby arrives but you never know. You can also check our list of 10 Most Annoying Questions to Ask Your Friends.

0 Yorum Var.: