11 Things to Make and Sell on Etsy

Looking for creative ways to make some extra cash this year? What better a creative way to make extra money than by selling some DIYs you made? When I was looking for stuff to make and sell online, things to sell on Etsy and at craft fairs, I found the article of Insidermonkey which featured 11 things to make and sell on Etsy. Trust me, it's worth the try.

Why do we do crafts and put together DIY projects? Well, for the love of course, but in some cases for money. Not the love of money, that’s bad, but because getting paid to do what you love is considered a very successful life. So, with that in mind I presented these 11 project ideas that range from dang simple. There is something for every type of crafts-person and I believe every one of these ideas can sell at any craft show or even on Etsy. After all, Etsy is clearly a successful business tool, as number one on the 10 Most Successful Etsy Shops in 2015.

0 Yorum Var.: